But this is how it works using an IFrame:
1. Create a page (ex. 24) with an Interactive Report on DEMO_ORDER_ITEMS - set the Page Template to 'Printer Friendly' to get rid of the regular header and footer stuff.
2. Create a page (ex. 23) with an Interactive Report on DEMO_ORDERS
3. On page 23 create an HTML Region with as Region Source:
4. Set the Link Column attributes of the Interactive Report on DEMO_ORDERS to:
scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" />
- Link Column : Custom Target
- Link Attributes : target="details" (that's the name of the IFRAME)
- Target Page : 24
- Clear Cache : 24,RIR (will clear the IR cache on Page 24)
- Item 1 : IR_ORDER_ID as the Name, #ORDER_ID# as the Value (will set ORDER_ID as Search Item.
Now if you click on the Column Link on the left IR, the right IR gets synchronized. Isn't that cool?
See the live example on apex.oracle.com.