Monday, June 08, 2009

Can't wait to unpack my ACE Award...

Last Friday I received an email from the Oracle ACE Program Office that I am accepted for the Oracle ACE Award! At this moment I am not on the ACE Directory and also my OTN Forum Profile doesn't show the Ace of Spades yet, but that should be fixed in a few days or so (I am more than thrilled to swap my two 'Guru medals' for one spade thing). The award itself seems a little dangerous because I had to sign a document to release Oracle from all liability for any injuries caused by that award. Seems like a rather sharp thing...
According to the ACE Directory I am the 215th worldwide, 13th in The Netherlands, and, after Andrew and Piet, the third within Logica.
A special thanks to David and John who nominated me. I guess I owe them a few drinks during the upcoming ODTUG event...
Post a Comment